CHANGES and ANNOUNCEMENTS for the Schedule of Courses
As you may have read in Kaleo, UH Manoa experience a shutdown of the phone
registration system early in the week of 29 April. Even while the system
is now up and running, the Office of Admissions and Records is not certain
what data was actually lost. Continuing students should phone PA'E
beginning Monday, May 6, to verify that their Fall '96 schedules are intact.
In addition, many of the registration "holds" the EE Office took off for
people during those days may not have been processed.
That is many of them are back on
hold due to this problem. If you still have a hold on your registration
that should have been removed, contact the EE Office.
EE 449 description (postscript).
- 22 Aug 96
- EE 101 - both sections increased to 20 students
- 20 Aug 96
- EE 101 Section 002 - Room change to Holmes 241
- EE 446 - Cancelled
- EE 625 - Cancelled
- EE 655 - Cancelled
- EE 661 - Cancelled
- EE 693F - Room change to Holmes 388
- 30 July 96
- EE 367, 367L, Instructor - Khan
- 24 July 96
- Numerous instructor changes have been made to the Fall schedule.
- EE 150 section 002, Instructor - Woods
- EE 213, both sections, Instructor - Chattergy
- EE 361, 361L, Instructor - Halverson
- EE 367, 367L, Instructor - Ge
- EE 371, Instructor - Miller
- EE 641, Time/Room - 3:30 p.m. to 4:20 p.m., Holmes 248
- EE 648, Instructor - Fossorier
- EE 650, Instructor - Syrmos
- EE 655, CANCELLED
- EE 661, CLASS ADDED
- EE 625, CLASS ADDED
- 22 April 96
- The following changes have been made to Math courses:
- Math 205 is now a 4 credit course.
- Math 206 now has a required co-requisite of Math 206L, a 1
credit lab course which you must take with 206.
- 18 April 96
- The following room and time changes have been made:
- EE 224 FROM MWF 8:30, H247 TO MWF 9:30, H243
- EE 260 FROM MWF 9:30, H243 TO MWF 8:30, H247
- 21 March 96
- The following instructor changes have been made:
- EE 361 Dobry to Staff
- EE 461 Weldon to Dobry
- 21 March 96
- Chemistry 171 and 171L will NOT be offered in Fall 96.
Students should consider the honors sections (181/181L) or
taking Chem 161, 161L, and 162 to satisfy the chemistry requirement.
If there is sufficient demand and an instructor can be found, Chem 171
MAY be offered in Spring 97.