College of Engineering Dean
Office: Holmes 240
- Dean, College of Engineering, University of Hawai`i at Manoa, since July 1, 2006
- Vice Provost for Global Engagement and Dean of Ira A, Fulton School of Engineering for 11 years, Arizona State University
- Fulton School of Engineering became one of the top 50 U.S. graduate schools of engineering and one of the top 40 U.S. undergraduate schools of engineering under Crouch's leadership
- Principal interests: nonlinear systems and control Works/contributions: simulation of electrical power systems, dynamical systems and numerical analysis
- Publications: 120 papers, co-author of two books
- Professional memberships: Fellow of institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, member of the American Society for Engineering Education, American Association for the Advancement of Science, and Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics.