The Electrophysics group is a multidisciplinary team addressing a broad range of engineering challenges ranging from complete systems to the applications of micro/nano-scale science. We focus on the design and fabrication of novel devices, circuits and systems. We have active research in the areas of nanoelectronics, micro/nano-fluidics, integrated circuits, microrobotics, MEMS, RF/microwave/millimeter-wave systems, and photonics. The applications of these technologies include healthcare, wireless communications, Internet of Things (IOT), energy conversion and sensing.
- Analog and digital integrated circuit (IC) design
- Biomedical electronics
- Micro-electromechanical system (MEMS)
- Radio-frequency (RF), microwave, and millimeter-wave circuit and system design
- Nanofabrication, nanomanufacturing, and nanotechnology
- Sensors and devices
- Photonics and optoelectronics