- The Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) is the professional society of EEs and CompEs. The Manoa campus has an active student branch.
- Eta Kappa Nu (HKN) is the national honor society for electrical engineers. The University has the Delta Omega Chapter, who are active in service including tutoring of electrical engineering course subjects.
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE) is a non-profit organization, whose mission is to "Stimulate women to achieve full potential in careers as engineers and leaders, expand the image of the engineering profession as a positive force in improving the quality of life, demonstrate the value of diversity". Our College has a student branch.
- Student Advisory Board (SAB) was created to fairly represent EE and CompE students and promote an enriching learning environment by providing the students a means for voicing their opinions and suggestions regarding the Department, faculty and overall student experience.
- Student Organizations in the College of Engineering
- University's web page on Campus Life
- MicroMouse Competition